– Who is the processor of your data.
– The purpose for which we gather the data requested.
– What is the legitimisation for their processing.
– The length of time we store the data.
– Who your data are assigned to.
– What your rights are and how you can exercise them.
- Party responsible: See information in the heading.
- Purposes, legitimisation and storage of the processing of data sent via the:
Purpose: To answer your requests for information or suggestions and deal you’re your doubts and queries regarding our service or products.
Legitimisation: The user’s consent when requesting information via our email address.
Storage: Once your email request has been answered, if no new processing has been generated.
Obligation to provide your personal data and the consequences for a failure to do so.
The supply of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or, if applicable, sufficient legal capacity to enter into a contract.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and failure to do so signifies we cannot attend to your correctly or fulfil the purposes described above.
We reserve the right to decide whether or not to process your personal data.
- Recipients of the data
Your data are confidential and will not be transferred to third parties unless legally required.
- Rights with regard to your data
When consent is the basis for the data processing, it shall be revocable at all times and under no circumstance may withdrawal of consent condition the execution of the contracts or relations arising previously.
You may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification of same when inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, amongst other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were governed.
- Request the limitation of processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data due to your particular situation.
- Request data portability when so provided in law.
- Other rights recognised in applicable law.
In the event of any dispute with the company with regard to the processing of your data you may lodge a claim before the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
- Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary measures of a technical and organisational nature to ensure the security of your personal data against alteration, loss and non-authorised processing and access.
- Updating your data
It is important you inform us whenever there has been any modification so we may update your personal data; otherwise we cannot be liable for the accuracy of same.